The Broadway Theatre
Our Box Office is once again open to the public, and our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 12PM to 6PM. All managers can be reached directly at their email addresses. We greatly appreciate your attention to the following policies that we will be maintaining through the coming months, and until further notice:
- All eligible patrons, staff, volunteers, tech crew and artists entering our space must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This means you must have received your second dose a minimum of two weeks prior to your arrival to our community space. By purchasing tickets, you are agreeing to the terms of attendance for you and your party and understand that attendees will be removed from the venue if non-compliance to this policy is brought to staff attention.
- Masks will remain mandatory in all common spaces within The Broadway for all persons until further notice. We do have extra disposable masks, if you do not arrive wearing a mask one will be provided to you to wear for the duration of your time in our space.
- We ask that you adjust your mask ONLY when actively eating or drinking and keep it on while conversing with other patrons, during the show, etc.
- Unless the drink is on your lips you must have your mask on. Our staff will ask patrons not actively eating or drinking to keep their mask over their nose and mouth and will remove patrons if they require repeated reminders.
- Sanitizing stations are located at high traffic areas within the lobby and auditorium, we ask that you please use sanitizer before entering the auditorium when you arrive.
- Our entry/exit process has been streamlined to one door for entry and one door for exit, please note the signage and be mindful of others around you while moving around our space!
From everyone at The Broadway, we miss and love you, and cannot wait to return to hosting events safely for our community!
For rental inquiries: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For any general questions, or inquiries about cancelled/postponed/rescheduled shows: please contact email@example.com, or leave us a voicemail!