The Broadway Theatre
Our Box Office is once again open to the public, and our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 12PM to 6PM. All managers can be reached directly at their email addresses. We greatly appreciate your attention to the following policies that we will be maintaining through the coming months, and until further notice:
- All patrons, staff, volunteers, tech crew and artists entering our space must be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 and be prepared to provide this proof when showing up to our venue, or
provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test. This means you must have received your second
dose a minimum of two weeks prior to your arrival to our community space, or have taken and
received a negative result from a COVID-19 test within the 72 hrs prior to your arrival. You may
present your SaskHealth QR code to be scanned, or a printed copy of your vaccination
record/immunization card you were given when receiving your shots, paired with valid photo ID.
- Masks will remain mandatory in all common spaces within The Broadway until further notice.
- You may remove your mask while seated, to consume food and drink, but we ask that if you
must leave your seat for any reason, you re-place your mask on your face.
- Our capacity will remain at 150 maximum, with socially distanced seating identified in our
auditorium to ensure all patrons maintain a safe distance from one another.
- Contact tracing will remain in effect upon entry to the building, using a QR code to streamline
the sign-in process.
- Sanitizing stations are located at high traffic areas within the lobby and auditorium, please use
sanitizer before entering the auditorium when you arrive.
From everyone at The Broadway, we miss and love you, and cannot wait to return to hosting events
safely for our community!
For rental inquiries: please contact email@example.com
For any general questions, or inquiries about cancelled/postponed/rescheduled shows: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave us a voicemail!