The Broadway Theatre
Our Box Office is once again open to the public, and our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 12PM to 6PM. All managers can be reached directly at their email addresses. We greatly appreciate your attention to the following policies that we will be maintaining through the coming months, and until further notice:
- All eligible patrons, staff, volunteers, tech crew and artists entering our space must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and be prepared to provide this proof when showing up to our venue. This means you must have received your second dose a minimum of two weeks prior to your arrival to our community space. You may present your SaskHealth QR code to be scanned, or a printed copy of your vaccination record/immunization card you were given when receiving your shots, paired with valid photo ID. We are not accepting negative tests or proof of negative test results at this time.
- Masks will remain mandatory in all common spaces within The Broadway until further notice.
- You may remove your mask while seated, to consume food and drink, but we ask that if you must leave your seat for any reason, you re-place your mask on your face.
- Our capacity will remain at 200 attendees maximum, with socially distanced seating identified in our auditorium to ensure all patrons maintain a safe distance from one another.
- Contact tracing will remain in effect upon entry to the building, using a QR code to streamline the sign-in process.
- Sanitizing stations are located at high traffic areas within the lobby and auditorium, please use sanitizer before entering the auditorium when you arrive.
From everyone at The Broadway, we miss and love you, and cannot wait to return to hosting events safely for our community!
For rental inquiries: please contact email@example.com
For any general questions, or inquiries about cancelled/postponed/rescheduled shows: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave us a voicemail!