The Broadway Theatre
Our Box Office is open to the public for ticketing needs and all other questions, our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 12PM to 6PM. All managers can be reached directly at their respective email addresses.
- As of January 30th 2023, The Broadway Theatre is transitioning to a “masks welcome & encouraged” policy within our community event space.
- You are no longer required to maintain mask-wear when attending events at our venue, but are welcome to do so should you feel so inclined.
- We will continue to have masks available at our box office for those who would like them, please feel free to make use of this resource should you desire to do so!
- We ask that any patrons who are feeling unwell please test for COVID-19 prior to attending an event at our venue, stay home if you are actively sick or feeling under the weather, and keep the well-being of themselves and their fellow patrons in mind.
- If, in light of this policy change, you are unable to attend the event you hold tickets to, please reach out directly to notify our box office before February 28th 2023, and our administrative staff will assist you with finding an appropriate solution.
For rental inquiries: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For any general questions, or inquiries about cancelled/postponed/rescheduled shows: please contact email@example.com, or leave us a voicemail!