RHPS rides once again this October at the Broadway Theatre! In this cult classic, sweethearts Brad and Janet , stuck with a flat tire during a storm, discover the eerie mansion of Dr. Frank-N-Furter, a transvestite scientist. As their innocence is lost, Brad and Janet meet a houseful of wild characters, including a rocking biker and a creepy butler. Through elaborate dances and rock songs, Frank-N-Furter unveils his latest creation: a muscular man named "Rocky."
As it has once again been a strange year for public gatherings to say the very least, RHPS 2021 will be a little different than most previous years in an effort to prioritize the safety and health of all of those in attendance. Community participation will still be at the heart of this event, and we encourage all the usual costumes, props and general tomfoolery that accompanies RHPS, but our Covid-19 policies will still be in full effect.
These measures include:
- Reserved seating in our socially distanced auditorium. (Seats will be issued upon entry - 146 attendees max.)
- Masks will be mandatory at all times (Yes, even when you're yelling at Brad and Janet) except while consuming food/beverage at your seat.
- The Time Warp will not take place on stage as has been custom.
- We encourage all attendees to arrive as close to showtime as possible, and head directly to your seats. Once the show has wrapped up, please exit the theatre promptly and with social distancing observed!
- All Transylvanians will be required to provide proof of full vaccination upon entry to the theatre.
If you have any specific questions regarding the protocol for this year's screening do not hesitate to reach out to our office during business hours.
For a list of appropriate props check here: Participation Prop List (* please note, The Broadway does NOT allow: rice, fine/loose glitter, hotdogs, large water guns or outside liquor. Any of these items will be confiscated by security during bag checks!)
There are currently no tickets available for this event.